Automated & miniaturized single cell proteomics sample preparation
Unleash the potential of single cell proteomics.
Recent improvements in sample processing and mass spectrometry instrumentation have enabled protein characterization at single cell resolution. Studying the proteome of individual cells enables the dissection of mechanisms concealed through bulk analysis. However, sample preparation workflows still harbor the potential to unleash the full capabilities of single cell proteomics. With its optimal design and accessories, the proteoCHIP 12*16 further extends the capabilities of cellenONE® technology by facilitating miniaturized sample preparation of individual cells for single cell proteomics workflows.
The proteoCHIP 12*16 is an innovative solution enabling multiplexed single cell mass spectrometry-based proteomics analysis. It enables all the front-end of the mass spectrometry on cellenONE, including incubation steps.
The proteoCHIP 12*16 has a microscope slide footprint, allowing novel miniaturized single cell proteomics applications in nanoliter-scale volumes.
Each proteoCHIP contains 12 arrays (pools) of 16 wells each, enabling peptide labelling with TMTpro (either 11-plex or 16-plex). The cellenONE can handle up to 3 chips per run.
After labelling, the cells can be easily pooled with the proteoCHIP Funnel. A dedicated Accessory Kit provides all the adapters to facilitate the use of proteoCHIP and Funnels with cellenONE, centrifuge, and LC-MS/MS autosampler.
Benefits of proteoCHIP 12*16
- Standardization: automated dispensing instead of manual pipetting enables more reproducibility
- Miniaturization: nanoliter reaction volumes save reagents costs and increase sensitivity
- Process safety: unique design and material prevents cross-contamination, while prefilling with oil overcomes evaporation
- Throughput: prepare up to 576 single cells per run on cellenONE
- Recovery: direct injection via autosampler leads to maximum liquid recovery and very little peptide loss
- Data quality: detect and quantify up to 2000 proteins per single cell, with outstanding signal-to-noise ratio (even with low or no carrier)
Ready to unleash the potential of single cell proteomics?
proteoCHIP for label-free approach
If you would like to keep informed on the launch as well as future proteomics-related products, please complete the expression of interest form below and we will be in touch.