proteoCHIP LF 48
The first solution for end-to-end miniaturized single cell proteomics sample preparation for label-free MS-based analysis
UNLEASH THE POTENTIAL OF SINGLE CELL PROTEOMICS
proteoCHIP LF 48 is an innovative solution for label-free single cell proteomics sample preparation. With its optimal design and accessories, it further extends the capabilities of cellenONE® single cell isolation technology. The combination of both technologies enables all the front-end of the mass spectrometry including incubation steps.
The proteoCHIP LF 48 allows novel miniaturized single cell proteomics applications in nanoliter-scale volumes on a microscope slide footprint. Each proteoCHIP allows processing of up to 48 single cells, and up to 3 chips can be run at once on cellenONE®, resulting in the preparation of up to 144 single cells per run.
The chips can then be directly interfaced with the LC-MS/MS system or manually transferred into relevant containers (e.g. Evotips).
Benefits of proteoCHIP LF 48
- Standardization: automated dispensing instead of manual pipetting enables more reproducibility
- Miniaturization: nanoliter reaction volumes increase sensitivity
- Throughput: prepare up to 144 single cells per run on cellenON
- No vial exchanges, direct connection to the autosampler
- Data quality: identify and quantify >1000 proteins per single cell
- Clustering and differentiation of cell types
proteoCHIP LF 48 Workflow
Ready to unleash the potential of single cell proteomics?
proteoCHIP LF 48 runs on
- Image-based single cell selection and isolation (morphology & fluorescence)
- Precision reagent dispensing (pL – nL) for sample preparation
- Environmental controls for on-deck incubation