Single Cell Omics
Scalable nanoliter volume library
preparation of single cells
Scalable nanoliter volume library preparation of single cells
- Compatible with a range of commercially available enzymes and reagents.
- Method suited for various samples size from few (<100) to 1000’s cells.
- Simplified protocol with combined lysis and RT in 100 nL in cellenCHIP.
- Low number of PCR cycles (<18) to minimize data bias, and limit UMI replicates.
- High reproducibility observed within biological replicates.
- High quality with minimal to null background.
- High performance with up to 7000 genes detected per single cell (median 5000 genes detected) with a low quantity of reads needed (median 100,000 mapped reads per single cell).