Miniaturized single cell omics sample preparation
The cellenCHIP 384 is a dedicated cellenONE® consumable that enables miniaturized single cell omics sample preparation.
- cellenCHIP 384 has a microscope slide footprint and is composed of 384 wells made from optically clear low bind polypropylene (PP) with 50 to 500 nL working volumes.
- Their proprietary design allows complete liquid recovery and easy sample pooling into cellenFUNNEL by simple centrifugation.
- The deck of the cellenONE® can accomodate up to 8 cellenCHIPs, representing a total of 3072 wells.
Multiple isothermal applications have been successfully demonstrated within the wells of the cellenCHIP 384. Supplied as a set together with the cellenFUNNEL, these allow for high recovery and pooling of solutions contained in every well of the cellenCHIP 384 by a simple centrifugation step.
Combined with a dedicated processing set, the cellenONE® can accomodate up to 8 cellenCHIPs on its deck, representing a total of 3072 individual wells, therefore enabling sample preparation for downstream sequencing of up to 3072 single cells per run.
cellenCHIP 384 are sold either as blank substrates or pre-loaded with oligo-barcodes. If you would like cellenCHIP 384 loaded with specific reagents or with barcodes tailored to your needs, our custom services team can assist.
Benefits of the cellenCHIP
- Cost-saving: over 95% volume reduction compared to standard 384-well microplate with no loss of sensitivity
- Efficient: optimal design and material selection prevent cross contamination and allow for maximum liquid recovery
- Flexible: compatible with most isothermal sample preparations
- Imaging: low autofluorescence and transparent chip allowing high resolution imaging of cells in nanowells
- Universal: a wide range of cell and particle sizes can be used for a variety of applications
High quality and sensitivity 3’ scRNA-seq libraries in nanoliter volume
cellenONE®: an innovative tool for high quality and sensitivity 3’ scRNA-seq libraries in nanoliter volume