We are holding a cellenONE training and workshop sessions in Lyon this summer and would like to invite you to join us. Don’t miss the chance to refine your knowledge, ask questions to our experts, and participate in round-table discussions with fellow users.
If you are interested in joining us, please complete the non-binding expression of interest form at the link below and we’ll let you know first when registration opens.
The dates are:
June 27 – 28: Training
June 29 – 30: Workshop & Round-Table Discussion
Workshop highlights include:
- What’s new and coming up from Cellenion
- Genomics & Transcriptomics: New solutions for single cell isolation & miniaturized library preparation for scWGS and scRNAseq
- Proteomics – Discover the very first commercially-available solutions for miniaturized single cell proteomics sample preparation before MS analysis.
- Cloning/Cell Line Development – Hints towards unprecedented single cell accuracy, best-in-class clonal outgrowth and walkaway automation for your CLD workflow
- Exchange knowledge with other users and voice your opinions in round table sessions
- Two days of cellenONE user training in small groups, led by an expert Application Scientist
- Basic, advanced and/or application training depending on user
You may select both training & workshop, or only part. Costs will be communicated shortly.
We look forward to meeting in person again and welcoming you to our new office in Lyon!