Cellenion is a fast-growing biotech company specializing in automated single-cell isolation and liquid handling developing breakthrough technologies for cell biology. We are a spin-off company of SCIENION, and a proud part of the BICO group.
BICO is a global leader developing and delivering life science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting edge technologies that fuel ground-breaking scientific discoveries to advance tomorrow’s medicine.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join our team and promote the products of our company. You will work closely with the Cellenion UK Sales Manager to cover the UK and Ireland to proactively research and
identify opportunities for sales in existing and new markets.
The Technical Sales Representative will report to Cellenion UK Sales Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Proactively research and identify opportunities for sales in existing and new markets
• Contact prospective customers through cold calling, emailing, and other methods of communication such as LinkedIn
• Develop and maintain sales skills and product knowledge to qualify leads and convert customer needs to sales
• Work closely with Cellenion UK Sales Managers to build an effective pipeline and achieve sales targets
• Create sales quotations and manage tender submissions
• Coordinate demonstrations, installations, and customer training at customer sites and in our Chichester facility
• Travel to new and current customer sites to develop and maintain customer relationships
• Respond to issues that arise in accounts, either by personal action or by securing assistance from the necessary
• Provide support in keeping the CRM updated
• Handle sales administration tasks related to the online shop
• Other ad hoc sales administrative duties as required
• 50% travel required
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in biological based degree
• 1-2 years of experience in sales / experience in life sciences or biotechnology would be beneficial
• Excellent command of spoken and written English is essential (native or fluent proficiency); other languages are a plus
• Must be a self-starter, work well without supervision, and accept personal responsibility with strong organization and time management skills
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills demonstrated before customers, peers, and upper management
• Ability to communicate clearly
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with CRM/Salesforce
• Collaboration in interdisciplinary teams
• Travel within UK and EU
• A secure job and good pay
• Helping to shape the medicine of the future; we are developing, among other things, technologies to fight
• A friendly and exciting work environment based in Chichester UK
Interested? Please send your CV to [email protected]