Software developer or head of software development (Labview, C/C++) for image-based biomedical technology
Cellenion is a dynamic team dedicated to precision and speed in single-cell analyses in Lyon, France. With our scientific partners and colleagues, we get up to contribute to the future of medicine. We are part of the CELLINK group.
CELLINK is the global leading company in bio-convergence company, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting edge technologies.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence.
Do you want to join a company that develops cutting-edge products for the life science industry? Do you love to work in an interdisciplinary and international team of highly skilled, and energetic people?
You will be part of a team that develops revolutionary products in the field of single cell. You will participate and/or lead the development of software products that scientists choose to innovate in the research lab, in startups, in clinics, and in biopharmaceutical companies. You will be a technical leader in software development and work in tight collaboration with other software engineers, with scientists, and with product managers to ensure that the work of the software team is performed efficiently, priorities are set appropriately, timelines estimated and communicated, and deadlines met accordingly. You will report to the CTO.
It’s a must
- Coding in Labview is a must.
- Work with a team of engineers to design, develop, and test software applications.
- Acquire a high level of understanding of the existing software architectures (PC / LabVIEW / API) in the shortest possible time, develop them further or supplement them with new solutions.
- You take care of the requirements management, documentation, version control and validation of the software.
- Troubleshoot and effectively overcome testing issues arising at the module and component level.
- Integrate hardware components (drives, image processing systems, electronic components) in the software.
- End-to-end project work including testing.
- Ability to estimate time necessary for software development work and to deliver accordingly.
- Ability to work in an international and a multidisciplinary team.
- Able to communicate in English at a technical level.
It’s a plus
- Code in C/C++ or ability to learn
- Optimise operational and quality control processes.
- Technical and operational supervision of software development projects in a team of 4 software developers and coordination of the work with external software teams. Labview, C, C++, C# are the languages used.
- Management of software projects, resources, prioritization of tasks, coordination of software related activities, responsible for setting timelines for the team and delivering accordingly.
You are a person who always goes the extra mile, always find a solution to be more efficient, take ownership of your work and want to be part of an ambitious team. We do not expect our future colleagues to know-all about everything but to be passionate and willing to learn to achieve the best. We want everyone to be persistent in solving problems.
Send your CV, including earliest starting date to [email protected] with as object the reference “software_developer”.
Looking forward to welcoming you at Cellenion!