Cellenion is a fast-growing biotech company, specialized in automated single-cell isolation and liquid handling, developing breakthrough technology in the field of single cell Omics. In 2020, Cellenion joined CELLINK, a world leader in Bioprinting and Bio-Convergence. CELLINK is developing and delivering life science solutions worldwide and is driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration and persistence.
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to join our applications development team as a Laboratory technician to develop and optimize new methods for single cell isolation and analysis. The candidate will use her/his experience in genomics, transcriptomics or NGS wet chemistry to develop commercial products for NGS applications.
- Perform omics protocols that enable scaling down of regular library preparations to single cell and ultra-low volume reaction for NGS sequencing by using cellenONE technology.
- Perform and analyses qPCR, Qbit, TapeStation data to adapt downstream protocol steps
- Prepare libraries for sequencing
- Perform standard cell culture experiments and maintenance
- Propose optimizations and modifications of protocols
- Write experiment reports and lab books
- Present work internally in lab and group meetings
It’s a must
- BSc/MsC or ASc degree (DUT, BTS, Licence) in Molecular Biology, Genetics or related scientific disciplines
- Proven experience in molecular biology with previous experience in:
- Hands-on experience with NGS genomic or transcriptomic methods (RNA-seq, ATAC-seq or WGS-sequencing)
- Experience and deep understanding of standard Molecular Biology technologies: RT, PCR, primer design, southern/northern/western blot
- Experience in Data analysis using Excel or similar tools
It’s a plus
- Understanding the fields of Molecular Biology, Epigenetics/Epigenomics, single cell and NGS.
- Comfortable with new machines and softwares
- Know how in cell culture
- Know how in microbiology
To join us you will definitely:
- Demonstrate that you can work independently in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Show excellent documenting and time-management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be highly collaborative.
- Have eagerness to learn quickly in new areas.
- Be able to work daily in English. Speaking French is a plus but is not mandatory.
You are a person who is fascinated by technological developments, NGS and single cell applications and want to be part of an ambitious team providing high end solutions of the future. We do not expect our future colleagues to know-all about everything but to be passionate and willing to learn to achieve the best. We want everyone to be persistent in solving problems.
Position is based in Lyon – France, starting as soon as possible
That is you?
Please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to [email protected] with as object the reference “LabTechnician”; or apply directly on LinkedIN