CELLENION is a fast-growing biotech company specializing in automated single-cell isolation and liquid handling developing breakthrough technologies for cell biology. We are a spin-off company of SCIENION, and a proud part of the CELLINK group.
CELLINK is a global leader developing and delivering life science solutions, equipping hundreds of labs and thousands of scientists worldwide with cutting edge technologies that fuel groundbreaking scientific discoveries to advance tomorrow’s medicine.
We are driven by three mantras: passion, inspiration, and persistence.
To support our growth, we are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to join our team and manage the accounting and financial wellness of our company. You will be handling daily finance and accounting operations, preparing reports for different departments and teams. You will be developing and implementing standards and processes for proper accounting and financial management. You will be reporting to our Managing Director and the business area Finance Director based in Berlin.
• Manage and oversee the daily accounting operations including accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analyses, capital assets reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity.
• Management of customer invoicing and intra-group rebilling
• Produce financial statements as well as all tax declarations in connection with an external firm with gradual re-internalization of the accounting function,
• Analyze economic data, monitor the budget, analyze deviations, and identify corrective actions.
• Prepare documentation, optimize financial and accounting processes, systems, and management tools necessary for the development of the company, ensure reliable internal structure.
• Ensure accounting and reporting principles (local GAAP/IFRS), and group accounting standards.
• Ensure timely and correct accounting of monthly closings, and reporting to local Managing Director, and Finance Director headquartered in Berlin.
• Review, monitor, and managing bookkeeping and bank accounts.
• Fulfilling applicable statutory requirements, e.g. annual reports and tax returns.
• Manage relations with CACs, tax authorities, banks, and all external partners.
• Manage year-end audits in close cooperation with auditors and head-office finance team.
• Bachelor, or master’s in finance related degree or comparable qualification and skills (e.g. Diplome d’Expertise Comptable, DEC).
• At least 4 years of relevant experience from e.g. audit firm, financial controller, accounting manager or finance manager positions at an international company.
• Proven experience of a finance and accounting role in an operational, and/or scientific business.
• Experience of closing books and taking full responsibility for monthly numbers in an entire company/business area having the full range of activities from R&D, Production, logistics and Administration.
• Knowledge of IFRS accounting principles, and common MS office applications. Experiences in MS Dynamics 365 preferrable.
To join us you will definitely:
• Demonstrate that you can work independently in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
• Be proactive and continuously develop processes and routines.
• Show excellent documenting and time-management skills.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and be highly collaborative.
• Have eagerness to learn quickly in new areas.
• Be able to work daily in French and English. German is a plus but not mandatory.
The position is based in Lyon – France, starting as soon as possible.
If you want to join our team:
Please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to [email protected] with as object the reference “Accounting Manager”; or apply directly on LinkedIn.